Sunday, January 15, 2006

First Post- a little about me

This is my first venture into Blogging...
A little about me:
I am a retired Army Major. I served 20 + years, 12 on active duty and 8 reserve. I served with the 82d Airborne (hence the jumpmaster references) in desert storm.

I am currently an IT director living in Kentucky. If I can blog on a regularly I believe most of you reading this will be able to figure out my political, moral and personal views.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I can keep this thing updated regularly.

JM82


http://www.bragg.army.mil/www-82dv/

3 comments:

Reverse_Vampyr said...

Thanks for your service to our country.

jumpmaster_82_abn said...

My pleasure RV and to all...

Reverse_Vampyr said...

By the by, I was just checking your blog for new posts and noticed that you're located in Louisville. I used to live there about 8 years ago. I don't miss the snow, but it's a great town.