Thursday, January 04, 2007

5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me (thanks R_V)

OK, R_V tagged me...
So without any further ado, here are my 5 things

1. I definately married up! My wife is an absolute knockout and I am often asked how I managed that. Don't Know
2. I was an all conference Rugby player in college (played fullback for California University) for 3 years (played 5 years) (you would probably never guess given my current physical stsate)

3. If given the chance to return to any point in history and live there for a period of time I would like to go to the "wild west" and be a cowboy.

4. If I were to win the stupid money lottery I would make it a goal of mine to see a football game in every venue in a single season. (I would also employ "vertically challenged" individuals to stand as lantern jockeys at the entrance to my driveway and also employ some for various outdoor parties to dress as lawn gnomes. I'm 100% serious and would pay them well)

5. I have a very warped sense of humor so much so that my boss refers to me periodically as "S.B." (for sick bastard)

Given that I have only had R_V, Jonathan, Stephaine and Hewhocannotbenamed have ever been and posted on my blog and 3 have already been tagged, I can really ony "Tag" hewho (if he reads this)

2 comments:

Reverse_Vampyr said...

Damn, I forgot to tag Hewho. Good call!

And I'm all but rolling on the floor about the lantern jockey idea, despite the fact that I probably would qualify for the position!

Anonymous said...

hey fisher here's my comment,it's shelly I can't put what i was going to but good blog!!! You changed your blog,yeah that's right i caught ya, i think i know what you were talking about, your bad, lol!!!