Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Pens Win Again

I'm a huge Pittsburgh Sports fan.
The Penguins are on a pretty good roll to start the season this year. No, I'm not a bandwagon jumper. In fact I had season ticket the year BEFORE Lemieux was drafted (what a year that was). Pens beat the Flyers yesterday 3-2. The more I see Malkin and Crosby play and Fleury netmind the more hopeful I am of their chances this year. I just hope they keep those two on the same line more, as they are pure majic to watch!
LETS GO PENS!!!

The Steelers are another issue...But they will probably go on a bit of a streak and accomplish nothing more than ruining a really good draft pick next spring. But that's OK, I'll just watch my DVD collector set of Superbowl IX, X, XIII, XIV and XL (that's for all you Bungle and C
olts Fans out there). One of the worst parts of living here in Louisville is the lack of professional sports. You have to drive 1 1/2 hours to see a pro football game, and that's the bungles so it really doesn't even count. I miss watching every Steelers and Penguins game on TV. Watched some Pirates too but baseball as a whole is too slow of a game for me.

Wow, it just occurred to me. If the Steelers miss the playoffs this year, and then for the next 14 straight years, I'll know what it is like to be a bungles fan.

No comments: